Me gusta esta canción, la venía escuchando en la radio esta mañana. El coro es lo que más me gusta, suena bonito en el tono en que Robbie lo canta.
"I know with you that there is going to be violence
I'm taking as much I'm willing to take
Why do you think we should suffer in silence?
When a heart is broken there's nothing to break"
Tripping Lyrics
by Robbie Williams
http://www.lyricsandsongs.com/song/538954.html
3 comments:
hola, he estado leyendote y encuentro este sitio muy interesante. ¿te importa que desde mi blog enlace al tuyo?
rafaparadela es el mio. Si te gusta enlaza ¿ok? Gracias.
las dietas... nunca funcionan.
si el comentario es mio. y no fue automatico.
Enjoyed a lot! Front projector research information Boulder teeth whitening http://www.management-training-seminar-9.info zyban Free download software digital photo printing http://www.gay-chat-8.info Celexa weight lost Affiliate program wedding registry black cock asian ass cars Do i incorporate barcode scanner Hawaii dental Naked girls cumshot Adulte casinos Funnleo saunas pop up blocker real estate listing Rick weaver pontiac Detoxify your body and lose fat
Post a Comment